[ Facebook comments]

Website links, Programmes, etc.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Pitchero websites

Postby GeordiePhantom » Wed Aug 24 2011, 09:46

Guys

This is mainly concerning SCFL Div Two and SCFL Reserve West.

I know some people out there have mixed feelings about "all-in-one" websites with no definate identity, but when you have a full time job to do, keeping a club website up to date is a very hard task as a lot of you know that.

To this end (and following Midhurst and Hailsham) I have created Rustington FC on Pitchero and I have to say with Ian at Midhurst and Stuart at Hailshams help, the SCFL Div 2 section of Pitchero is great. All I have to do is do my admin for RFC and the rest takes care of itself.

So, to you all, I strongly recommend to those who don't have a website to go to Pitchero as it is free.... but if you do a website currently, know that there is a tailor made one out there.

BUT......this is my question guys (and it is to those who do a pitchero one).

Is anyone doing ther admin for SCFL Reserve West?
I want to put our Reserve team on there, but if Ian or Stuart is doing it, then I don't have to. If someone is, can you let me know as the season starts on 25th and I want to sort it out asap.

Feel free to PM me.

This isn't a plug for Pitchero and my dear moderators, I am not inciting the need for someone to slag off anyones Pitchero efforts. If you don't like the system, then just accept that I know you don't like the system.
http://www.milburntechnicalservices.co.uk

GeordiePhantom

Non League Club: Rustington FC
Pro Club: Newcastle United
Twitter Acct: @GeordieSabre
  • Website

Post a reply

Return to Club Stuff