Club Tours next season

[ Facebook comments]

Website links, Programmes, etc.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Club Tours next season

Postby Bob M » Wed Sep 05 2012, 08:47

To add some variety to postings I thought I'd add this email I received. I think a lot of club's secretary's receive this sort of thing this time of year and (perhaps) Geoff you might consider opening up a thread where clubs can view the opportunities being offered from abroad. If you deem it as advertising then fair enough but for me its an information issue connect to football tours next year.

------------------

Good morning, dear Bob, my name is Rado and I am a member of Sofia nomads football club from Sofia, Bulgaria. We are a friendly amateur football club, mainly for expats, based in Sofia, Bulgaria.
I would like kindly to invite you next year to Sofia, Bulgaria on a football tour where we can have a lot of fun and play against you. I am an owner of a travel agency Rad-Festa and can offer you cheap football packages including hotel accommodation, transport services and discounts in restaurants and bars. Still Bulgaria and the other countries from the Balkan Peninsula are cheap destinations and I can organize a nice cheap tour+holiday for you. So far, our guests from UK were Farleigh Rovers, Weirside Rangers and Glendale Rovers and we had a great time at reasonable prices. We are playing our games on a professional football pitch, called Tsarsko selo, the same training camp of Bulgarian National team. I will be glad to see you in Sofia or another country on the Balkan peninsula like Serbia, Turkey, Greece, Macedonia or Romania for your next football tour and have a lot of beers together and to do a 11 a side games.

Waiting for your kind answer

Best regards

Rado Velinov
President
owner of Travel agency Rad-Festa
member of "Sofia Nomads" football club
mob: 00359 887 85 25 63
twitter @BobMunnery
Bob M

Opens in new browser window
Post a reply

Return to Club Stuff