East Hoathly win div 2 .......05/05/2013

[ Facebook comments]

For all the Sunday enthusiasts.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

East Hoathly win div 2 .......05/05/2013

Postby schmicles » Sun May 05 2013, 12:46

What a great day for east hoathly winning div 2 ..............the first game of the double header saw a 1-1 draw which was no good for east hoathly although they needed 4 points out of the two games ,we defiantly needed to win the second and again stones cross came out wanting it more than east hoathly,stones cross got a massive deflection as the keeper for east hoathly diving one way the deflection went the other.This got east hoathly going and they got a goal back with about twenty minuets to go,it wasn't until the last ten minutes to go that a east hoathly player scored the best goal of the season as it fell to his feet bouncing in front of him with his back to the goal scissor kicked over his head and in to the top corner game over .i would like to take this opportunity to give stones cross a big hand as they fort very well and i wish them all the best for next season.final score east hoathly 2-1 stones cross.
schmicles

Re: East Hoathly win div 2 .......05/05/2013

Postby schmicles » Tue May 14 2013, 16:36

Just like to say that it has been a pleasure to get involved on here,and enjoy the banter.Its the end of the road for me two as i will be moving on from east hoathly as a supporter to a new club .And a big thank you to Nomad in keeping me occupied with all the banter.
schmicles

Post a reply

Return to Sunday Leagues