Three Bridges FC

[ Facebook comments]

Anything football or non football.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Three Bridges FC

Postby princess » Wed Nov 16 2011, 13:21

Just wanted to say a big welcome back to our Club Chairman - who has been relaxing on holiday ! Also thanks to Dave Burt for yur brilliant photogragh for my physio room - you know the one im talking about !! This is my second season at 3B and i managed to pass some tidy physio exams, tnanks to my mentor Tracy Weller, now at Crawley Town (well done mate !) Failii, as always the loud first team manager, who terrified me at first, still sailing the boat - we aint sunk yet ! Keth and Scott how do you get through a game without ear protectors !! The Ressies and u18s all doing well - and a hello from me, you did well putting up with me last season - now igot the 1st team for my sins ! Our 1st team are a great bunch who accepted me this season as their physio - and i have never been happier, they patch up easy and dont fall over too often ! they also love the cooking. Good luck to all ouir squads this season in your various targets.

A special one to my son Chamal - that had to hurt when we beat you at Peacehaven on Saturday !!

Two last things - a quick message to Alice our new reserve physio - it gets easier trust me !!

and to Denise, studying her socks off at Birmingham Uni - good luck with it all, good to see youon Saturday at Peacehavne.
princess

Re: Three Bridges FC

Postby Old Man In Boots » Fri Nov 18 2011, 13:21

Bloody women in football!!!
Eamonn Searle
Old Man In Boots

Re: Three Bridges FC - to the OLD MAN !!

Postby princess » Wed Nov 23 2011, 12:15

See us women in football pop up eveywhere !! You either love us or hate us ! If I was a player worth millions and millions you'd love me right ? Thanks for your comment though, nice to get a reply now and then x
princess

Re: Three Bridges FC

Postby Old Man In Boots » Wed Nov 23 2011, 13:58

If you were a player worth millions and millions I'd think you were overpaid and up your own arse, male or female!!

However, as with all your posts, I admire your enthusiasm.

Hopefully it will rub off on those you work with.
Old Man In Boots

Re: Enthusiasm ! Three bridges

Postby princess » Thu Nov 24 2011, 12:20

Believe it we have enthusiasm at 3B ! Just watch our Gaffer in full war cry - you can hear him in Cardiff ! Enthusiasm can be tiring - Im that enthusiastic i forget what my house looks like sometimes ! :lol: Well done to our u18's last night - beating locals East Grinstead 4-2.
princess

Post a reply

Return to General Discussion