Advertising

[ Facebook comments]

Help or ideas concerning Nomad.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Advertising

Postby Geoff » Fri Dec 09 2011, 22:28

Can I just make it crystal clear on this subject.

Whether it is charitable, money gaining or anything else, you ask permission first. It really is as simple as that. The guy from New Zealand who has taken a few of our Sussex lads over there is a good point in view. He always asks me before he posts purely due to the grief he got when he first started posting and I requested he asked me first. He has been asking permission ever since.

If a club want to advertise their iTunes for the building of their club, I have NO problem with that, but I want consent asked first and I want it to say it has been passed by the Nomad Forum. I will not accept any form of advertising without prior consent. Over the years Nomad has cost a hell of a lot of money to run and as I have said before, I get very annoyed with people/organisations trying to make money off the back of me.

Without asking for prior consent I shall just delete your posts. No questions asked.

Everything posted is at the discretion of the Admins/Moderators. You all signed up to it and agreed to it.

Thanks
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Non League Club: East Preston FC
Pro Club: Seagulls
Twitter Acct: @Nomad4rum

Post a reply

Return to Website Topics