Help or ideas concerning Nomad.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Undefined Website ??

Postby Rusty G » Wed Jan 11 2006, 10:08

Geoff,

Please help !!

My work filter has stop allowing me to view the Nomad Disscussion forum as it is being classed as an undefined website ?? or undisclosed ??

What does this mean and why all of a sudden has it changed ?? I seem to be able to get on to all other sites except the forum and EP'S website ??
Account no longer in use.
Rusty G

Re: Undefined Website ??

Postby Geoff » Wed Jan 11 2006, 10:16

Rusty G wrote:Geoff,

Please help !!

My work filter has stop allowing me to view the Nomad Disscussion forum as it is being classed as an undefined website ?? or undisclosed ??

What does this mean and why all of a sudden has it changed ?? I seem to be able to get on to all other sites except the forum and EP'S website ??

Hmmmm I'm really not sure Gareth as they are on different servers. It has to be a setting on the filter because nothing has been changed here since I started the new board, except version updates to phpbb, but I haven't done that since the turn of the year. Like I said, EP is on a totally different server, could your network admin have put the sites on a block list? And how come you are managing to do a post now? I take it you aren't at work?
Geoff
Site Admin

Non League Club: East Preston FC
Pro Club: Seagulls
Twitter Acct: @Nomad4rum

Postby Rusty G » Wed Jan 11 2006, 11:34

Strange one mate, must be the filters as I seem to have no problems today :oops:

Taxi for Davies :lol:
Account no longer in use.
Rusty G

Post a reply

Return to Website Topics