Unfair.

[ Facebook comments]

For all the Sunday enthusiasts.

Moderators: Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye, octopus

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Unfair.

Postby schmicles » Mon Mar 25 2013, 13:09

As east hoathly"s pitch is not playable and only had a couple of games on it,is it unfair that after playing a team at there ground and we should be playing at our ground ,we find ourselves playing in a semi final and league game for the same points back at there ground,and why could the league not of swapped the other semi finals game with us making it fair.
schmicles

Re: Unfair.

Postby The Tye » Mon Mar 25 2013, 13:49

Unfair? No it isnt unfair at all.

The game has been scheduled at a ground that has a good record for getting games played, your own pitch hasnt had a game completed on it since October 28th, you tried last weekend and lasted 27 minutes! If anything its common sense prevailing.

With the weather we have had this winter, at this stage of the season it is imperative the games just get played, otherwise the league fixtures would have to take a precedent and the cups cancelled. Surely you can appreciate efforts being made to get the competition completed?
The Tye
Site Mod

Postby schmicles » Tue Mar 26 2013, 10:54

I do appreciate getting the game played ,The unfair point was being a cup match and league game in one was the fact we have already played the ark at there ground .being as the other semi final is being played at Lewes ,why couldn't they have given us that pitch and letting the other semi be played at seafood,
schmicles

Postby The Tye » Tue Mar 26 2013, 13:14

The only reason the other Semi Final is being played at Lewes is because Crown & Anchor have been banned by Eastbourne Borough Council from playing on all of their pitches.
Has your Club Secretary emailed the Fixture Secretary with this query?
The Tye
Site Mod

Postby schmicles » Tue Mar 26 2013, 19:08

I wouldn't have thoughts so,But i didn't no that so you have answered my question thank you. :oops: .
schmicles

Post a reply

Return to Sunday Leagues