Kit

[ Facebook comments]

Nomad Representative Matches

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Kit

Postby Nomad » Tue Oct 17 2006, 10:40

For our three games so far we have played in kit generously loaned by James Comer & Haywards Heath Town FC, for which I am very grateful.

However, on Sunday several of the side commented that now the team is becoming established, it would be nice to have a kit of our own with the Nomad-Online logo on the front.

Previously I thought this might be a bit cost-prohibitive, but what does everybody else think? We will only be using it 2-3 times a season maximum so it doesn't have to be Nike quality!

Would anyone in 'the know' be willing to investigate, and how much would people be prepared to donate towards this? Geoff - are we making any money from advertising that could be used?

Obviously I would want to retain the 'club colours' of yellow, white, and blue in some combination - any suggestions. I personally think that white shirts (which would set off the logo nicely), blue shorts, and yellow socks is simple and quite smart ... but I guess we need to see what is available for a good price.
Nomad

• Website

Postby topash1985 » Tue Oct 17 2006, 12:05

PM sargey he is the man for prices of kits etc at cheap prices.

Ash
topash1985

Postby red_boots2 » Tue Oct 17 2006, 12:46

Nomad,

My sunday team will hopefully be getting a new kit at the end of this coming season. if you want you can have the white shirts. I know that the lettering we have pressed onto our shirts are removable so you can just get the nomad logo on them.

Also I will have a look into the price of a brand new kit in the colours mentioned above as I have a few contacts.
Whatever It Takes
red_boots2

• YIM

Postby Nomad » Tue Oct 17 2006, 12:59

red_boots2 wrote:Nomad,

My sunday team will hopefully be getting a new kit at the end of this coming season. if you want you can have the white shirts. I know that the lettering we have pressed onto our shirts are removable so you can just get the nomad logo on them.

Also I will have a look into the price of a brand new kit in the colours mentioned above as I have a few contacts.

Thanks James
Nomad

• Website

Postby wrighty » Mon Oct 23 2006, 20:21

our 3rd team manager has just done a deal for two kits for £250.00 with the providers name at the bottom of the shirt on the back am more than happy to get you the details if interested
wrighty

Postby Nomad » Mon Oct 23 2006, 21:43

wrighty wrote:our 3rd team manager has just done a deal for two kits for £250.00 with the providers name at the bottom of the shirt on the back am more than happy to get you the details if interested

Yes please - did you see your pic in the NLP?
Nomad

• Website

Postby wrighty » Mon Nov 06 2006, 20:13

sorry nomad have looked in for a while, will get the details tomorrow & forward them in a pm & sadly i missed the photo never mind at least the kids will not get to see their dad making the kit look a tad tight.
wrighty

Post a reply

Return to Nomad Forum FC