[ Facebook comments]

Have a notice? Stick it on the board.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Emailing Nomad - Important

Postby Geoff » Wed Apr 11 2007, 07:23

Can you please email;

if you have problems regarding this forum and not Nomad Online please. Although currently the two sites are sharing the same identity, this will soon be changing as this forum expands. But Dave (Nomad) only deals with emails regarding the Nomad Online website and not Nomad-Forum.

So if you have a problem, complaint or query please use the above address, or click on my email button.

We would both be very grateful if you could adhere to this request.

Regards
Geoff
Last edited by Geoff on Sun Jan 06 2008, 16:13, edited 2 times in total.
Geoff
Site Admin

Non League Club: East Preston FC
Pro Club: Seagulls
Twitter Acct: @Nomad4rum

Postby Nomad » Wed Apr 11 2007, 08:16

From now on, anyone emailing the address will receive an automated reply asking them to email Geoff instead if they are experiencing problems accessing the Forum. Until now I have been dealing with these where possible but it makes sense to contact Geoff as the Forum is essentially hosted by him on his server, separate from the main Nomad-Online site.

As Geoff has hinted in his posting above, there will be some changes to the Forum's identify and the way it is administered in the future. Geoff and I will make a further, more formal announcement in due course but there should be no disruption to the normal service, only a slightly different look.
Nomad

• Website

Post a reply

Return to Noticeboard