Do it again next year!

[ Facebook comments]

Have a notice? Stick it on the board.

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Do it again next year!

Postby redhilleagle » Tue Jun 17 2008, 15:24

Received my copy a few days ago, but only just got round to looking at it. It's absolutely brilliant. I really hope this turns into a yearly project, the more to promote non-league football the better.

A very well done guys!
redhilleagle

Postby Nomad » Wed Jul 30 2008, 07:35

Glad you enjoyed the book.

As to it being repeated again in future seasons, I am afraid that despite all the really positive reviews the overall response from clubs, players and supporters across Sussex simply hasn't been sufficient (at least so far) to justify all the work and expense involved.

Terry and I have 'broken even' but to be honest, had hoped for a better response.

It was never really intended to be anything more than a 'one-off' project in any case, but I am considering setting up a PayPal facility on the CCPub website to enable people to purchase this and future publications by credit/debit card.

Incidentally, the next publication will be a book by Andy Ollerenshaw ' 'Wick To Wembley? - On The Trail Of The FA Cup', which will hopefully be available by the end of August; whilst my next long-term project is likely to be a book about the Seaside Clubs of England & Wales, which will obviously include some Sussex interest.
Nomad

• Website

Post a reply

Return to Noticeboard