Team Looking for Players

[ Facebook comments]

Brighton, Hove & District League discussion

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Team Looking for Players

Postby BTN_Electricity » Mon Sep 17 2012, 20:36

Ambitious Football Club in Sussex are looking for Football Players that can suit our progression as-well as enjoying your football.

We are a side in the Brighton Premier Division and this season are looking to build a side capable of winning us the league and getting promoted to the County League for next season and then push from there.

We have already signed players on to play this season that have played at all levels of the County structure and Higher, but are looking for a further few that can give us the edge to get the promotion in what is to be a fairly competitive season.

Our season has not kicked off as yet and we are due to play a couple of friendlies immanently before the season starts to gel the side together.

The one luxury that you have with our side, which you don't get with many amateur sides or County Sides is that we charge NO signing on fees and there is also NO match day fees either.

Plenty of perks to playing for us too which you don't get at County or Ryman Level, which you will see as the season takes off.

Training starts this Thursday at 6pm for an Hour or so at Patcham Place, opposite the Black Lion Pub in Patcham if you are interested in coming down to have a look (Bring your boots if you wish to join in). Training will be extremely fun but professional too as our coach is a former Lewes Coach under the Steve King reign the first time.

If you feel you can add some much needed experience and quality, please send me a DM with details and I will give you a call, or alternatively give me a call on 07535424855 please leave a message if no answer and I will get back to you.
BTN_Electricity

Non League Club: Brighton Electricity FC
Pro Club: Brighton & Hove Albion

Post a reply

Return to Brighton, Hove & District