Brighton & Hove League

[ Facebook comments]

Brighton, Hove & District League discussion

Moderators: octopus, Shiner, Gareth D, gonzo, The Tye

Opens in new browser window

Post a reply

Brighton & Hove League

Postby seafordtillidie » Tue Sep 02 2008, 12:08

I was just wondering if anybody ever posts stuff from the Brighton League on here.

Our Third Team are in Division Two this season and was wondering if anyone knows anything about the teams in that division.

We are primarily a young side, with several from the Under 18's which we no longer have but who we have hopes will be able to learn about the game and progress to the other 2 teams.
Don't forget to check in on the new Seaford Town website

http://www.pitchero.com/clubs/seafordtownfc/

seafordtillidie

Non League Club: Seaford Town
Pro Club: Arsenal & Albion
  • Website

Postby wibby » Tue Sep 02 2008, 18:53

Well Mr Chairman, the Brighton league has certainly been a successful "breeding" ground for your young stars in the past. We used to lock horns in the Brighton League with firstly Seaford Youth Team in 1980, and then Seaford thirds with Duncan your star centre half! There was a very good centre forward at the time as well, he and Duncan were your stars!

Oh, and you had a really miserable manager at the time, wasn't you was it!! :lol:
I still wear suspenders underneath my business suit....
wibby

Postby seafordtillidie » Tue Sep 02 2008, 20:32

wibby wrote:Well Mr Chairman, the Brighton league has certainly been a successful "breeding" ground for your young stars in the past. We used to lock horns in the Brighton League with firstly Seaford Youth Team in 1980, and then Seaford thirds with Duncan your star centre half! There was a very good centre forward at the time as well, he and Duncan were your stars!

Oh, and you had a really miserable manager at the time, wasn't you was it!! :lol:

Not Mr Chairman any more, just the President woohoo

Could the centre forward be a certain 42 year old centre half and captain of our first team??

And no it was certainly not me managing the side, as well you know, my guess it was Mr G.S.

seafordtillidie

• Website

Postby seafordtillidie » Tue Sep 02 2008, 20:34

seafordtillidie wrote:
wibby wrote:Well Mr Chairman, the Brighton league has certainly been a successful "breeding" ground for your young stars in the past. We used to lock horns in the Brighton League with firstly Seaford Youth Team in 1980, and then Seaford thirds with Duncan your star centre half! There was a very good centre forward at the time as well, he and Duncan were your stars!

Not Mr Chairman any more, just the President woohoo

Could the centre forward be a certain 42 year old centre half and captain of our first team??

And no it was certainly not me managing the side, as well you know, my guess it was Mr G.S.

Oh and my brain is working overtime trying to work out who you may be

seafordtillidie

• Website

Post a reply

Return to Brighton, Hove & District